Puppy & Dog Training in Melbourne
Why Puppy Training is Important
Trusted Dog Trainers in Melbourne
Why Puppy Training is Important
How It Works
Let's talk! Either give us a call or send us a message through the bookings page. We can discuss how we may be able to help and work out the best options to suit your needs.
We’ll arrange a date and time for us to come to your home or an agreed location near you. Depending on the service you require, you may be asked to complete a training questionnaire to ensure we make the most out of our training session.
During your training session, you’ll be provided with practical strategies and shown training techniques to teach your dog the new skills that are required to help address your training goals. Information handouts to support your learning are provided so that you can refer to them in your own time. Ongoing phone support is also provided as needed.
What Our Clients Say
We have a very energetic and strong Rottweiler puppy who was difficult to restrain at the door and then safely walk. Jen's first 90 minute session made all the difference, within two days our puppy was waiting patiently at the door and the gate and was walking calmly next to us. Jen taught us so many useful things and our puppy loved the sessions.
As a first time dog owner, Jen has given me confidence and helped me understand and respond appropriately to my Schnoodle, Pablo, since he was a puppy. She has a magic way with him and a positive and affirming approach to the training and managing his behaviour. Jen is experienced and knowledgeable, flexible and supportive. She is a pleasure to work with and I always enjoy our sessions. I would highly recommend her.
We are so pleased we contacted Jen. She helped us prepare for our new puppy before he arrived and put our minds at ease in knowing what to expect and how to set everything up. We felt confident knowing what to do once our puppy arrived and Jen helped prepare us in setting Otis up with some good habits straight away. Once Otis settled in, Jen visited us and showed us some fun training exercises that the whole family love doing. Best decision we made.
- Single Session- $160
- Puppy Package (4x1-hour sessions)- $600
- Prepping for Puppy- $200
- $55 – 30 minutes
- $75 – 45 minutes
- $100 – 60 minutes
- Initial Assessment (1.5 hours)- $200
- Single Session - $160
- Certified professional & qualified in dog behaviour and training
- Many years of puppy & dog training experience
- Provide comprehensive training sessions and programs, tailored to suit you and your dog
- We offer ongoing support and coaching throughout your training journey
- Work around you and your family's busy schedules
- Use positive based motivational training techniques
- Satisfied customers with positive reviews
- Our lessons are fun for both you and your dog!
- Training can help to build confidence in your puppy/dog.
- Training can help to establish a proper communication channel between you and your puppy.
- Helps your dog to develop good manners and be better behaved.
- It helps to build engagement which encourages your dog to listen more and respond effectively.
- Training can make dogs happier, feel more fulfilled and provide physical and mental enrichment.
- It can help to alleviate their stress and resolve unwanted behaviors.
- Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services
- Certificate III in Dog Behaviour and Training NDTF
- Member of The Association of Pet Dog Trainers APDT
- Regularly attend seminars / workshops to further enhance knowledge and to keep up to date with the latest techniques.
Trusted dog trainers in Melbourne
Why Choose Us For Dog Training In Melbourne?
Competitive Affordable Prices
Qualified and Skilled Dog Trainer
Tailored Puppy Training Sessions
For more details see Our Services – Puppy Training
Behaviour Modification Consultations
Choose Highly Personalised Dog Training Sessions Near You
Whether you need a little help with your puppy or a lot of assistance in helping address your dog’s behaviours, we can help. As certified professional puppy and dog trainers in Melbourne, we are committed to helping you address your dogs unwanted behaviours and help provide confidence in knowing you’re on the right path with your training.