Frequently Asked Questions
We are a mobile business that offers private dog training services to Melbourne CBD and inner surrounding suburbs including Abbotsford, Alphington, Brunswick, Brunswick East, Brunswick West, Burnley, Carlton, Carlton North, Clifton Hill, Coburg, Collingwood, Cremorne, Docklands, East Melbourne, Fairfield, Fitzroy, Fitzroy North, Kensington, Kew, Northcote, North Melbourne, Parkville, Preston, Princes Hill, Richmond, Southbank, Thornbury.
We use positive based training techniques.
- Single Session- $160
- Puppy Package (4x1-hour sessions)- $600
- Prepping for Puppy- $200
- $55 – 30 minutes
- $75 – 45 minutes
- $100 – 60 minutes
- Initial Assessment (1.5 hours)- $200
- Single Session - $160
We aim to make the process as straight forward as possible by providing you with the tools and strategies you need in order to address your specific training goals or concerns. While every dog is different, there are many factors that will contribute to how your dog progresses; the nature and severity of the behavioural issues that need to be addressed, prior learning experiences, environmental factors, genetics & health etc. The level of commitment and effort people are able and willing to put into the training has a significant impact on how quickly dogs advance towards their training goals. While your dog might learn a new skill pretty quickly, often the speed at which your dog progresses can depend on how much you're willing to practice and how consistent you're being. We provide coaching and support and work with people who want to develop a collaborative relationship with their dog.
Not all dogs are highly motivated by food and that's totally fine, perhaps it's a game of tug or fetch, or playing with a toy/praise. We can help you to work with whatever your dog finds most motivating and rewarding.
Dogs can learn at any age! While it's best to start training with your new pup the day they arrive home, the sooner you begin the better. Whether you’re bringing home an older dog from a shelter, or an 8-week-old puppy, we find that all dogs generally love learning new skills.
We assess and identify the behaviours that need to be addressed. We develop a tailored plan based on your dog's specific training needs, breed and environment. We teach you and your dog a range of skills and fun exercises that can easily be incorporated into your routine and lifestyle that help address the issues. We work collaboratively with you and your dog, providing one of one coaching and support as well as provide training materials to support your learning so that you feel confident to lead your dog with confidence.
- Certified professional & qualified in dog behaviour and training
- Many years of puppy & dog training experience
- Provide comprehensive training sessions and programs, tailored to suit you and your dog
- We offer ongoing support and coaching throughout your training journey
- Work around you and your family's busy schedules
- Use positive based motivational training techniques
- Satisfied customers with positive reviews
- Our lessons are fun for both you and your dog!
- Training can help to build confidence in your puppy/dog.
- Training can help to establish a proper communication channel between you and your puppy.
- Helps your dog to develop good manners and be better behaved.
- It helps to build engagement which encourages your dog to listen more and respond effectively.
- Training can make dogs happier, feel more fulfilled and provide physical and mental enrichment.
- It can help to alleviate their stress and resolve unwanted behaviors.
- Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services
- Certificate III in Dog Behaviour and Training NDTF
- Member of The Association of Pet Dog Trainers APDT
- Regularly attend seminars / workshops to further enhance knowledge and to keep up to date with the latest techniques.